Hair Transplant cost in Lahore
Technique v.s Cost perspective for choosing the hair transplant procedure
The procedure for hair transplantation is referred to as moving or shifting the hair follicles from the safe zone of the donor to the scalp of the recipient, where it is necessary to implant the follicles to cover the bare area, as well as shifting the hair follicles. in such a way that the aesthetic results could be achieved in terms of natural hairline design as well as the correct dense graft pattern of the bare portion as a requirement. The process of hair transplantation is gaining relevance and importance every day because of the sustainable results for hair growth and natural hairline design. It is an important aspect of concern about the technique of hair transplantation, so that the higher number of hair follicles can be transferred in a single session. The second thing that comes in this aspect is about the costs of hair transplantation for the specific technique chosen in terms of harvesting maximum grafting and obtaining more natural results.
To avoid the disadvantages during the planning of hair restoration surgery, it is important to have a thorough knowledge of both the procedures that determine the suitability for a particular decision based on your state of baldness and physical or anatomical strata. We can state that the Hair Transplant cost in Lahore are the total costs of harvesting and cover the bare part with more aesthetics by the expert surgeons and ultimately also determine your need and execution of results.
There are two main types of techniques for hair transplantation; FUT (Follicular unit transplantation) & FUE (Follicular unit extraction).
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant): The FUT technique is a powerful and real choice if it is necessary to extract the higher number of follicular units to cover the higher NW class and in FUT it is possible to have the highest number of achieving harvesting and implanting in a single session. The FUT technique of hair transplantation is more common in those patients who have the highest degree of baldness and it requires a special set of skills on the part of the surgeon to achieve an aesthetic result for the same. With FUT hair transplants, it requires an aesthetic skill on the part of the surgeon that the strip is extracted efficiently and it is all a question about their expertise and perfection in craftsmanship. It is necessary to cut the strip area with the leaf with less depth, so that the hair roots are viable and after cutting them, we have to hold on with the hook, so that the superficial line catches the hair roots in the most viable way.
What should be considered in the FUT procedure on the part of the surgeon is mentioned below:
- Are the follicular units microscopically dissected under the magnification of 20x so that the speed of transplantation is minimized?
- Your hair transplant surgeon uses the blade with a few blades to harvest the strips of follicular units from the safe donor part.
- Are the technicians well-versed and have many years of experience
- How many microscopes are used during the dissection of transplants?
Apart from that, there are some important questions for choosing the FUT operation of the specific clinic and all the answers you need to be positive from the perspective of your surgeon.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): The follicular extraction procedure of hair transplantation is in itself a systematic process of extraction with a single follicular unit, whereby surgeons extract the follicular units one by one directly from the intended site by means of the motorized or manual punching of DIA from 0.75 to 1 mm. Here the chance of damage is greater, because the procedure requires the special set of skills of perfection and expertise with which a surgeon decides in the punch depth and it is all about the speculations and predictions the surgeon applies during the extraction of follicular units. The punching and drilling of the harvesting of the hair roots must be in the right angle and direction, so that the surgeon extracts the follicular units efficiently and therefore the transaction / damage speed of follicular units is higher and the results are also of lesser value. FUE is suitable for those candidates who suffer from the lesser degree of baldness with a minimum NW-class.
The FUE technique takes a lot of time to harvest the grafts and the surgeon reaps the grafts repeatedly until sufficient graft is collected for the planned hair transplant. The FUE technique takes a whole day to complete the procedure, but there may be multiple sessions because the implant requirements to cover the bare part and the recovery time varies, because the sessions are multiplied and the required recovery time over the course is 5-7 days. . The wound after the surgical procedure of FUE will appear as small white scars of about 1 mm in size. These scars can easily be buried in the back and sides of the scalp that contains the hair.
It has now been readily established that the specific costs for a particular procedure of hair transplantation according to the useful technique and ranges of follicular units harvested in a specific procedure vary accordingly.
The cost-determining factor in the hair transplant procedure is below:
- Applied technology determines the limitations of harvesting grafts and directly determines the costs of the hair restoration procedure, since the price of the grafts varies.
- The grade of NW class that determines the number of grafts required for the bare section plays an important role in the determination of costs.
- Geographic borders also play a role in determining the cost of hair restoration services because the costs for the hair transplant procedure in other developed countries are much higher than in Pakistan.
In summary, we can state that the Hair Transplant cost in Lahore are the total costs of harvesting and cover the bare part with more aesthetics by the expert surgeons and ultimately also determine your need and execution of results.
For more detail: Click here