Taking care of your hair
Taking care of your hair
Hair may be dead, but that does not mean you should not take care of it. You should wash it regularly. Actually, what you really need to make sure you wash is your scalp. The best way to clean your hair and scalp is:
- Get it really wet.
- Use a small amount of shampoo. A jet of the size of a room is enough.
- Massage the shampoo on your scalp. Do not rub the scalp too hard.
- Rinse really well, until you see no more bubbles or foam on your head or go down the drain.
- Gently dry your hair with a towel.
- Clean it carefully with a wide-tooth comb, especially if it is curly. Do not throw it or pull it, because that can break the hair or pull it out.
- Let your hair air dry whenever you can. Hair dryers can be difficult for hair.
If your scalp is itchy, dry and scaly, it could be because you are not rinsing all the shampoo. Or it could be because you have something called dandruff. If you have dandruff, when you scratch your head, the skin falls off and falls on your clothes. It is really remarkable if you wear dark colors. You can use a special shampoo that your parents can buy at the store. There are many to choose from. Talk to your doctor or a skin doctor (dermatologist) to help you decide which is the best shampoo for you.
The frequency with which you wash your hair depends on how it is and what you do during the day. If your hair quickly gets greasy, you should wash it more often. Straight hair can be greased quickly. Very curly hair is not so greasy and can be washed less often. If you have very curly, curly or coarse hair, it may be too dry and have a very curly appearance. Using a conditioner after washing your hair may help, but that does not make it any healthier. Remember, the hair is already dead, but the conditioner can make it look better.
All kinds of things can damage the hair and make it break or dry too. To protect your hair, be careful around:
- The sun (which is one of the reasons why you should wear a hat when you go out).
- Chemical products (such as chlorine) in swimming pools (so you should wash your hair after swimming in a pool).
- Products and treatments that make the hair curly or smooth or change its color.
- Things you use to comb your hair, such as curling irons, irons, and hair dryers (so do not use them too much, especially if your hair seems to be drier or breaks easily).
One of the common types of hair damage are split ends. Look really close to the end of a hair, and you might notice that the end is divided. However, because the hair is dead, you cannot repair the split ends. All you can do is cut them.
If you are concerned about your hair or scalp, ask your parents to take you to your doctor or to a skin care doctor, who also looks after your hair.
For detail visit us Hairskill